Bilingual Baby: Learning Styles: Auditory
- Enjoys music.
- Is good at grammar and foreign language.
- Reads slowly.
- Follows spoken directions well.
- Can’t keep quiet for long periods.
- Enjoys acting, being on stage.
- Is good in study groups.
- Likes to read to self out loud.
- Is not afraid to speak in class.
- Likes oral reports.
- Is good at explaining.
- Remembers names.
- Notices sound effects in movies.
Auditory Learners Can Benefit from:
- Using word association to remember facts and lines.
- Recording lectures.
- Watching videos.
- Repeating facts with eyes closed.
- Participating in group discussions.
- Using audiotapes for language practice.
- Taping notes after writing them.
Worst test type:
Reading passages and writing answers about them in a timed test.
Best test type:
Auditory Learners are good at writing responses to lectures they’ve heard. They’re also good at oral exams.